AT LAST, A WAY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT AND HAVE FUN DOING IT.
- Are you tired of having the things that are most important to you fall to the wayside?
- Do you feel like your ideal life is too far out of reach?
- Is your day-to-day starting to drag you down?
Everyday at work you find yourself daydreaming about all the amazing things you are going to do for yourself when you get home…but then something unexpected comes up at work and you waste all of your excited energy on something, well, kinda stupid...some report, or meeting prep for a meeting that could’ve been an email. You find yourself completely and utterly mentally exhausted when you get home...so with a defeated sigh you grab some grub, eat and settle in for the night...never once doing something for your own dreams and aspirations. The only energy you have left is spent on the screen--retail therapy, Netflix bingeing or Facebook. What’s worse, now you even get to add the guilt of personal unproductivity to your laundry list of reasons you’re not worthy of your dream life to begin with. I get it. I’ve been there. It thoroughly pisses you off..hey, it pisses me off too. You want to build your ideal life, but you wonder if it’s even possible to get out of this vicious cycle…Work, Eat, Sleep, Repeat.
It doesn’t have to be that way. Here’s why. I have a workshop that will help you let go of all this shit and welcome a positive, kick-ass life.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- WHAT IS REALLY HOLDING YOU BACK FROM PUTTING A STOP TO THAT VICIOUS CYCLE
- HOW TO LET GO OF ALL THE EXHAUSTION AND RESENTMENT
- WHAT EXACTLY IT IS YOU WANT FOR YOURSELF TO BEGIN WITH
- HOW TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO BUILD A KICK-ASS LIFE
Feeling Salty is a 2.5-hour creative workshop that helps you figure out what you want and have fun doing it. During the workshop, we’ll be doing stream of consciousness writing, discussion and a moving meditation in salt (yes, I said salt) that’s never been taught anywhere else.